Monday, January 8, 2007

More waiting...

Well, on November 28th, I was officially invited to join the Peace Corps in Madagascar, and since then I've done a lot of waiting...again. Recently I learned that my orientation will be held in Georgetown, Washington D.C. and that on the way over to Madagascar we will spend a night in Johannesburg, South Africa. I'm currently waiting on my travel packet, which will allow me to set up my travel plans and then I will know exactly where I will fly out of. I can't wait to meet other individuals who have been going through the same range of emotions regarding departure! I will be sure to keep you all posted as I learn more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, See I found it, pretty good for me. Looking good. We love you. Aunt Linda and Uncle Buzz

Anonymous said...

EEEEEE! I'm so happy for you and so glad you set up this blog. You are amazing. Just remember that - AMAZING.

Anonymous said...

I EVEN FOUND IT ALL THE WAY FROM DOWN UNDER!!! WAY TO GO E! I WOULD LOVE TO BE WITH YOU THROUGHOUT ALL THESE PREPARATIONS, BUT INSTEAD, I AM COMING TO SEE YOU THERE...2008, MADAGASCAR HERE I COME! REMEMBER, ITS ALL ABOUT THE JOURNEY, NOT JUST THE DESTINATION! ENJOY! MISS YOU!
JESS

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.